Baking a Scene Template into a Harmony
You can create a template file of a scene for Harmony using Producer.
- Create a Harmony scene asset—see Uploading an Asset.
This creates a new asset in Producer and a new scene in Harmony that will be used to build this asset.
- In Harmony, make sure your Harmony snapshot scripts are installed and launch the
TB_Producer_AssetSnapshotscript by clicking on its icon.
The TB_Producer_AssetSnapshot dialog box appears and you may be prompted to login to Producer if you are not already.
- Complete the login to Producer if necessary.
- In the TB_Producer_AssetSnapshot dialog box, from the Project drop-down menu, select the project in which you would like to create the template file.
- In the Asset Name field, type in the name of the asset.
- In the Process drop-down, select the task/process for which you want to upload this preview of the template.
- Click on the Set Status checkbox if you would like to set the status of the task/process. If you check this box, from the Set Status drop-down menu, select the status that you would like to update the status of the task/ process to.
- In the Workspace field, type in the name of the workspace. In this case, the workspace name refers to a reference folder where a .tpl of the current scene will be generated and stored. The workspace is defined in
If no Workspace is specified, the template will be placed in
- Click OK.
A template of the whole scene is generated in Harmony AND preview of the asset is pushed to Producer.