Creating a Brush Preset
You can create your own custom brush presets by configuring your brush, then adding it as a preset.
Make sure the current drawing layer is vector if you wish to create a vector brush preset, or bitmap if you wish to create a bitmap brush preset—see About Vector and Bitmap Layers
- In the Tools toolbar, select the Brush tool or press Alt + B.
- Click on the Arrow button to open the Brush Properties dialog.
- Configure your brush to be exactly how you wish to use it in the future—see
Creating a Solid Brush or Creating a Textured Brush.
- Do one of the following:
- From the Brush Properties dialog, click on the New Brush Preset button in the top-right corner.
- In the Tool Properties view, click the New Brush Preset button.
- In the Tool Properties view, open the Brush Presets menu and select New Brush Preset.
- In the New Preset window, type a name for your new brush preset.
Your new brush preset is added to the end of the list of brush presets.