Rendering from Write Nodes
If you want to render from your Write node, you will need to use the Render Write Nodes option found in the File menu.
Renders all the Write nodes in a node structure.
When working with Harmony Server, you can send your scene to batch processing and to a render farm
- From the top menu, select File > Export > Render Write Nodes or press Ctrl + Shift + Y (Windows/Linux) or ⌘ + Shift + Y (Mac OS X).
- In the Range section, select the frame range to render.
- Select the Field Composite Options option
- To render the final images as fields for display on interlaced monitors, select the Field Composite Options.
- Select the Preview option to automatically see the image sequence result once the render is done. The preview will not show up for a QuickTime movie.
- Click OK.
All renders start.