You can export your storyboard project in FBX format, which allows you to store any motion data (from element motion or Camera angles/zooms), as well as the 2D and 3D elements in your scene. Once exported to FBX, you can open the storyboard elements in a third-party 3D application and continue to work on them.
You would only export these elements to FBX once you are finished with them in Storyboard Pro. Normally, you would not bring these elements back into Storyboard Pro.
To export a storyboard to FBX format:
- Select File > Export > FBX.
The Export to FBX dialog box opens.
- In the Destination Path section, click the Browse button and choose a folder in which to save your image sequence.
- In the File Pattern field, type a name for the exported files.
- To include the camera frame’s black border in the scene, select the Export Camera Frame option.
- From the One Clip list, select one of the following:
|‣||Per Scene: Exports one clip per scene.|
|‣||Per Project: Exports one clip for the entire project.|
|‣||Per Sequence: Exports one clip per scene. This option is available only if your project contains sequences.|
- In the Export Range section, select how many scenes to include in the exported files:
|‣||All: Includes all the scenes in your project.|
|‣||Current Scene: Includes only the scene you selected when you opened this dialog box.|
|‣||Current Sequence: Includes only the scenes from the sequence you selected when you opened this dialog box. This option will only be visible if your project contains sequences.|
- Click OK.
Your objects are saved as an FBX file in the folder you specified.