You can copy one or several clips from your project's audio tracks and paste them somewhere else in your project's audio tracks.
- In Timeline view, select one or multiple sound clips by doing one of the following:
- To select a single
soundclip, click on it.
To select a series of
soundclips, draw a rectangle around them by clicking just outside of the clips you want to select, then dragging the mouse cursor all the way to the last clip you want to select:
- To select a series of
soundclips, you can also click on the first clip you want to select, then, while holding the Shift key, click on the last clip you want to select. This will select all clips between the two clips you clicked on, inclusively.
- To select several
soundclips, press and hold Ctrl (Windows/Linux) or ⌘ (macOS), then click on each clip you want to select.
- In the top menu, select Edit > Copy Clips.
- Press Ctrl + C (Windows) or ⌘ + C (macOS).
- In the top menu, select Edit > Paste Clips.
- Press Ctrl + V (Windows) or ⌘ + V (macOS).
The copied clips are pasted on the selected track, right after the Timeline cursor.
- If a sound clip is already present on a destination audio track, the pasted clip will overwrite the sound clip on the destination track.
- If sound clips are copied from multiple tracks, they will be pasted on multiple tracks as well. If needed, Storyboard Pro will create additional audio tracks to preserve the differences in tracks between the copied sound clips.