If a project is already open and you want to create a new one, you can access the New Project dialog from the File menu.
- Do one of the following:
- Select File > New.
- In the File toolbar, click the New button.
- Press Ctrl + N (Windows) or ⌘ + N (macOS).
The New Project dialog box opens.
- In the Project Name field, type the name of the project. This name will be used to name the project's folder and the main project file.
- In the Project Title field, type the name of the project title. By default, this field will already be filled with what you typed in the Project Name field.
- If you want your project to have a subtitle, type it in the Project Subtitle field. This is not mandatory.
In the Camera Size drop-down, choose the resolution for your project.NOTE If you need to create your project in a resolution that is not listed, refer to Creating Custom Resolutions.
- Click Create.