If you want to remove a folder from your libraries, you must first understand the difference between a library and a sub-folder in a library. A library is a folder added at the root of your libraries list, and it is indicated by a icon. A sub-folder is inside one of the libraries in the libraries list, and it is indicated by a icon.
You can close a library , which will remove it from the Library view, but not from your hard drive. However, you cannot close a sub-folder . All the sub-folders in a library are always available in the Library view. However, you can delete sub-folder . This however will delete it from your hard drive permanently.
Hence, in summary:
- You can close a library , which will remove it from the Library view but not from your hard drive, but you cannot outright delete a library from Storyboard Pro.
- You can delete a library sub-folder , which will permanently remove it from your hard drive, but you cannot simply close a library sub-folder.
Hence, if you find that some sub-folders are incumbering your library, but you don't want to lose their content, it would be best to open this library in a file browser, and move those folders somewhere else where you can retrieve them later.
- In the left pane of the Library view, select the library folder that you want to remove.
- Right-click on the library and select Close.
- In the left pane of the Library view, browse to and select the library sub-folder that you want to delete.
- Do one of the following:
- Right-click the selected library and select Delete Folder.
- Press Del.
A confirmation prompt will appear.
If you are sure you want to permanently delete all the content of the selected folder from your hard drive, click Yes. Otherwise, click No.