With the Eraser tool, you can erase parts of drawings.
- In the Thumbnails or Timeline view, select the panel where you want to erase.
- In the Thumbnails or Stage view, select a layer.
- In the Tools toolbar, select the Eraser tool or press Alt + E.
- In the Presets list of the Tool Properties view, select a brush preset to use.
- In the Tool Properties view, set the Maximum Size to the desired Eraser size.
- In the Stage view, start erasing.
If you press and hold the Shift key before or while drawing, you will draw a straight line.
If you press and hold the Shift and Alt keys before or while drawing, you will draw a straight horizontal or vertical line.