You can make a layer follow the movement of the camera, so that it always appears in the same area of the camera field no matter the position of the camera.
- Add the Layers view to your workspace by doing one of the following:
- In the top-right corner of any view, click on the Add View button and select Layers.
- In the top menu, select Windows > Layers.
- In the Layers view, select the layer you want to pin to the camera.
- In the Layer Alignment options, click on the Pin Layer to Camera button.