You can import a preference file exported from Storyboard Pro.
- To export preferences into a file, see Exporting Preferences.
- When you import a preference file, it will override all your preferences for the currently selected preference set.
Do one of the following to open the Keyboard Shortcuts dialog:
- In the top menu, select Edit > Preferences.
- Press Ctrl + U.
- In the top menu, select Storyboard Pro 7 > Preferences.
- Press ⌘ + U.
At the right of the Preference Set: drop-down, click on the Load... button.
An open dialog appears.
Browse to the directory where your preference file is located.
- Select the preference file you want to import.
Click on Open.
The settings in the selected preference file are loaded into the Preferences dialog, overwriting your current preferences.