You can create your own keyboard short cut sets and add them to the Keyboard Shortcuts: drop-down menu of the Keyboard Shortcuts dialog.
Do one of the following to open the Keyboard Shortcuts dialog:
- Windows: In the top menu, select Edit > Keyboard Shortcuts.
- macOS: In the top menu, select Storyboard Pro 7 > Keyboard Shortcuts.
- In the list of commands and keyboard shortcuts, configure each keyboard shortcut the way you want them in your preset.
- Near the top of the Keyboard Shortcuts dialog, click on the New button.
- In the Keyboard Shortcut Set dialog, type in a name for your keyboard shortcut preset.
The keyboard shortcut set is now in the Keyboard Shortcuts: drop-down. Selecting it will load the keyboard shortcuts configuration you had when you created it.