You can cut a drawing guide from your guides list and paste it into the guides list of another
In the Guides view, select one or multiple guides from the list.TIPS
- You can select multiple guides by holding the Ctrl (Windows) or ⌘ (macOS) key and clicking on each guide you want to select.
- You can select a series of guide by holding the Shift key, clicking on the first guide you want to select, then clicking on the last guide you want to select. Every guide in-between will also be selected.
- Do one of the following:
- In the Guides view, click on the Menu button and select Cut.
- Press Ctrl + X (Windows) or ⌘ + X (macOS).
The selected guides are deleted from the list and stored in the clipboard.
- In the top menu, select File > Open and open a different Storyboard Pro scene.
- In the Timeline or Thumbnail view, select the destination panel in the same project or in another project.
- In the Guides view, click on the guides list to set the focus on it. If the guides list already contains guides, select the guide that will act as an insertion point.
- Do one of the folliowing:
- In the Guides view, click on the Menu button and select Paste.
- Press Ctrl + V (Windows) or ⌘ + V (macOS).
Drawing Guides that were cut from the previous guides list are pasted in the current guides list.