You can copy drawing guides from your guides list and paste them into the guides list of another
In the Guides view, select one or multiple guides from the list.TIPS
- You can select multiple guides by holding the Ctrl (Windows) or ⌘ (macOS) key and clicking on each guide you want to select.
- You can select a series of guide by holding the Shift key, clicking on the first guide you want to select, then clicking on the last guide you want to select. Every guide in-between will also be selected.
- Do one of the following:
- In the Guides view, click on the Menu button and select Copy.
- Press Ctrl + C (Windows) or ⌘ + C (macOS).
- In the Timeline or Thumbnail view, select the destination panel in the same project or in another project.
- In the Guides view, click on the guides list to set the focus on it. If the guides list already contains guide, select a guide that will act as an insertion point.
- Do one of the folliowing:
- In the Guides view, click on the Menu button and select Paste.
- Press Ctrl + V (Windows) or ⌘ + V (macOS).
Drawing Guides that were copied from the previous guides list are pasted in the current guides list.