ProducerHarmonyHarmony EssentialsHarmony AdvancedHarmony PremiumHarmony PaintStoryboard ProProduct ActivationSystem RequirementsPDF Documentation
Recording a voice annotation is quite simple. All you need is a microphone correctly connected to your computer and Storyboard Pro.
How to record voice annotations
- Verify that you have a working voice recording device and that it is correctly connected to your computer.
- In the Thumbnails view, select the panel on which you want to record a voice annotation.
- Display the Panel view.
- If the Panel view is not part of your current workspace, select Windows > Panel.
- In the Voice Annotations section, click the Record Voice Annotation button.
The Record a Voice Annotation dialog box opens.
- Click the Record button to begin recording.
- Click the Stop button to stop the recording.
- Click the Play button to preview your recording.
NOTE: If you try to record your voice and the voice recording device is improperly connected or malfunctioning, a warning message will appear. If this happens, check the voice recording device.