You can quickly and easily insert a project in your current project. The inserted project's scenes will be added right after the current scene.
- In your current project, in the Timeline view, move the timeline playhead over the scene after which you want the project to be inserted.
- From the top menu, select File > Project Management > Insert.
The Open Storyboard Project window appears.
- Browse to and select the *.sboard or *.sbpz file of the project you want to select and click on Open.
- You will be prompted with a dialog stating whether the inserted project's caption fields match with the current project's caption fields and what it intends to do with the inserted project's caption fields. If you agree with what it intends to do, click on OK. Otherwise, click on Customize. Then, in the Customize Captions dialog, do the following:
- If the caption fields of any project being imported are not horizontally aligned with their corresponding caption field for the current project, select these fields and use the Move Up and Move Down button until they are aligned.
- If there are new caption fields in the projects being imported that you want to add to the current project, move them down to the bottom of the list, below the current project's caption fields. This will make it so these captions get added as new fields instead of their content getting inserted in existing fields.
- If you want any caption field of one of the projects being imported to be left out, so that they are not added to the current project, move them down to the bottom of the list, below the current project's caption fields, then click on Remove Caption.
- Click OK.
All scenes from the selected project are inserted after the current scene in your current project.