Two sequences can be joined using the Join Selected Sequences command. A sequence can also be split in two.
To complete this topic, you will need the following from the sample material you downloaded:
- Kim Bussiahn
- Trainer and Content Creator
- In the Thumbnails or Timeline view, select two consecutive sequences.
- Select Storyboard > Join Selected Sequences.
The selected sequences are joined as one.
- In the Thumbnails or Timeline view, select the scene before the sequence to be split.
- Select Storyboard > Split Current Sequence.
The sequence is split in two and the Rename Sequence dialog box opens, prompting you to rename the second portion of the split sequence—see Joining and Splitting Sequences