This functionality enables you to easily flip a selection of scenes without flipping their layers one by one. This can be useful when re-using background elements.
Flipping the scene will flip all panels included in that scene, as well as the camera movements. Everything else will be kept the same, for example, keyframe timing.
A 3D scene cannot be flipped.
- In Timeline view, select one scene or more.
- Do one of the following:
- Select Storyboard > Flip Selected Scenes.
- In the Thumbnails view, right-click on your selection and select Flip Selected Scenes.
- In the Timeline view, right-click on your selection and select Flip Selected Scenes.
- In the Storyboard Pro toolbar, click the Flip Selected Scenes button.
To add this button to the Storyboard Pro toolbar, see Toolbar Manager Dialog Box.
Use the Flip Selected Scenes shortcut.