You can mark panels with a custom colour to quickly identify and manage them. You can also do this for audio clips
To complete this topic, you will need the following from the sample material you downloaded:
- Kim Bussiahn
- Trainer and Content Creator
- In the Timeline view, select the panel you want to mark with colour. You can also make a multiple selection.
- Right-click on your selection and select one of the following option: Set Colour > Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple or Custom. Choosing custom, will open a Colour Picker dialog box, in which you can select the colour of your choice.
The selected panel will change to the colour you have chosen.
- In the Timeline view, select the panel you want to reset the colour to default. You can also make a multiple selection.
- Right-click on your selection and select Set Colour > Default Colour.
The selected panel colour will reset to the default colour.