You can move one or several sound clips, even if they're on different audio tracks, at the same time. You can move them horizontally to change their cue time in the animatic, or vertically to move them from one audio track to another audio track.
- In the Timeline view, select the clip or clips you want to move by doing one of the following:
- To select a single clip, click on it.
- To select a series of clips, click on the track just left of the first clip you want to select, then drag the mouse cursor all the way to the last clip you want to select. This will draw a rectangle, and all the clips inside the rectangle will be selected, even if they're on several tracks.
- Click on the first clip you want to select, then, while holding the Shift key, click on the last clip you want to select. This will select all clips between the two clips you clicked on, inclusively.
- While holding the Ctrl key, click on each clip you want to select.
- Click on one of the selected clips and drag the selection to the position where you want to move them.
While dragging, a black text box displays the new starting time of the selected clip, along with the amount of seconds and frames by which you're moving the clip.