ProducerHarmonyHarmony EssentialsHarmony AdvancedHarmony PremiumHarmony PaintStoryboard ProProduct ActivationSystem RequirementsPDF Documentation
You can delete sound clips from an audio track.
How to delete one or several sound clips
- In the Timeline view, select the clip or clips you want to delete by doing one of the following:
- To select a single clip, click on it.
- To select a series of clips, click on the track just left of the first clip you want to select, then drag the mouse cursor all the way to the last clip you want to select. This will draw a rectangle, and all the clips inside the rectangle will be selected, even if they're on several tracks.
- Click on the first clip you want to select, then, while holding the Shift key, click on the last clip you want to select. This will select all clips between the two clips you clicked on, inclusively.
- While holding the Ctrl key, click on each clip you want to select.
- Do one of the following:
- Right-click on the selection and select Delete Selected Clips.
- Press Del (Windows) or Backspace (macOS).