Toon Boom Storyboard Pro 5.5.1
Here is the list of changes and improvements in Toon Boom Storyboard Pro 5.5.1, build 18.104.22.16888:
The exportToAAF method was added to the ExportManager class, allowing you to script the export of your project as an AAF sequence for conformation.
For more information, see Storyboard Pro Scripting Reference.
- Fixed issue where curved lines drawn quickly with pen tablet would appear segmented and dented with low-end video cards.
- Fixed issue where overwriting a Storyboard Packed File (.sbpz) when splitting or extracting the current project would delete the target project's parent directory.
- Fixed a potential crash when exporting Harmony scenes with burn-in options enabled.
- Fixed a crash caused by an error message occurring when the computer wakes from sleep mode.
- Fixed a randomly occurring crash when animating a layer.
- Fixed a memory leak that occurred when deleting panels while their thumbnails were about to be generated.
- Fixed issue where layers in imported Photoshop Document (.psd) files would be ignored if their opacity was below 10%.
- Fixed an issue where flipping a scene would not work if the scene contained a shared drawing and an even number of panels.
- Fixed issue where a shared drawing would be flipped all across the project when flipping a scene containing the shared drawing. Now, a shared drawing that is in a scene that gets flipped will be unlinked from the original drawing and linked to a flipped version of the shared drawing, which is also shared.
- Fixed issue where pen tablet input would be offset when working with several monitors set to different scaling factors on Windows.
- Fixed issue where movie files exported with the Export Movie dialog would have an extra frame if the project's frame rate was set to 23.976 frames per second.
- Fixed issue where burn-in would sometimes not appear in exported Harmony scenes.
- Fixed issue where projects split or extracted in Storyboard Packed File (.sbpz) format would have the project title extractproject_temp.
- Made the Split Project and Extract Project dialog create projects in the current project's format (.sboard or .sbpz) by default.
- Fixed issue preventing from selecting layers in very short panels when making a selection of layers from multiple panels.
- Fixed issue where, when exporting a PDF with one panel per page, some panels got expanded even if the Expand Panel option is disabled.
- Fixed issue where camera framing would be wrong when exporting a project in 16 field for conformation.