Views contain specific groupings of features and can be positioned anywhere on your screen. You can tab, dock, and undock a view.
The Colour view is a bit different than other views in Storyboard Pro. By default, the Colour view is part of the Tool Properties view, not a separate view on its own. If you have chosen to separate the two views and want to reintegrate them into one view, select Windows > Restore Default Workspace.
- Do one of the following:
- Select Windows and then select a view from the list.
- In Panel view, click the View Menu button and select a view from the list.
- Drag the window’s tab onto the Panel view and drop it in the tab area.
The view is added to the Panel view.
- In the Panel view, select a view by clicking its tab.
- Drag the selected view to a new location, moving away from the Panel view.
The view turns into a window.