When you open Storyboard Pro for the first time, two dialogs appear. The first one provides links for:
- Learning how to use Storyboard Pro.
- Details on what's new in this version of Storyboard Pro.
- Joining the Toon Boom Forum, where you can exchange with other Storyboard Pro users, ask questions, and get answers to your questions.
When you close the first Welcome screen, the second one displays, in which you can create and open projects.
- In the Project Name field, type the name of the project. This name will appear as the file name.
- In the Project Directory field, specify the location of your new project.
- In the Project Title field, type the name of the project title. It is a good idea to use the Project Name for the Project Title. You can also type in the name of the Project Subtitle, but it is not mandatory. These titles will appear in the PDF exports of your storyboard.
- In the Camera Size menu, choose the resolution for your project
—see Creating Custom Resolutions.
- Click Create Project.