You can draw with the Pencil tool to create central vector lines.
- In the Thumbnails or Timeline view, select the panel on which you want to draw.
- In the Camera, Stage, or Thumbnails view, select a vector layer to draw on.
- In the Tools toolbar, select the Pencil tool or press Alt + 9.
- You can change the current colour by adjusting the sliders in the Colour view, or click a swatch to use that colour. To add colour swatches
—see Adding Colour Swatches.
- In the Stage view, start drawing.
- If you press and hold the Shift key before you start drawing, your stroke will be a straight line.
- If you press and hold the Shift key while you're drawing, the part of your stroke from that point on will be a straight line until you release the Shift key.
- If you press and hold the Shift and the Alt keys before drawing, your stroke will be a straight line in an angle that is a multiple of 15 degrees.
- If you press and hold the (Undefined variable: SBP_Keyboard_Shortcuts.Ctrl (Windows/Mac)) key while drawing, your stroke will be a closed shape.
- If you press and hold the Alt key, your tool will snap in a straight line to the nearest existing shape.