When creating a new project in Storyboard Pro, you can immediately start drawing in the selected panel using one of the drawing tools at your disposal.
- In the Timeline or Thumbnails view, select the panel in which you want to draw.
- In the Layer panel of the Stage view, select the layer on which you want to draw.
- Do one of the following:
- In the Tools toolbar, select the Brush tool.
- In the top menu, select Tools > Brush.
- Press Alt + B.
- In the Presets list of the Tool Properties view, select a brush preset to use.
- Set the Maximum Size to the desired size for your brush.
- In the Colour view, do one of the following to select a colour:
- Use the Hue, Saturation and Value sliders to select the colour with which you want to draw.
- Select a colour swatch from the swatch list.
- In the Stage view, start drawing.
To reset the view to its original angle, you can do one of the following:
- In the status bar of the Stage view, click on the Reset Rotation icon.
- From the top menu, select View > Reset Rotation.
- Press Shift + Z.