You can create a stamp by drawing the artwork for your stamp, then selecting it and creating a stamp preset.
- Create a vector layer in which you will draw the artwork for your stamp by doing one of the following:
- In the Layer panel, the Layer toolbar or the Layers view, click on Add Vector Layer .
- In the top menu, select Layer > New > Vector Layer.
- In the new vector layer, draw the artwork you want to put in your stamp.
- Do one of the following:
- If you want to create a stamp containing all the artwork in the layer, select this layer in the Layer panel, the Layers view or the Thumbnails view.
- If you want to create a stamp containing part of the artwork in the layer, select the Select tool, then select the parts of the artwork you want to have in your stamp—see Selecting Artwork with the Select Tool.
- In the Tools toolbar, select the Stamp tool.
- In the Tool Properties view, click on the New Preset button.
- In the New Preset dialog, type the desired name for your new stamp.
- Click OK.
A stamp containing the selected artwork is added to the Presets list for the Stamp tool. You can now draw with the Stamp tool using this stamp.