There are several ways to add text to a Caption field, and editing it is very easy. The quickest and easiest way to add text to the caption fields is to drag and drop it.
- In the Panel view, click in a caption field and type the information, dialogue, or notes.
- Switch to the Vertical workspace by doing one of the following:
- In the Workspace toolbar, clicking on the Vertical Workspace button.
- From the top menu, select Windows > Workspace > Workspace > Vertical.
- In the right pane of your workspace, select the Storyboard tab.
Your workspace now has a vertical roll of each panel in your storyboard to the left, with their corresponding caption fields in the middle, and the script for your storyboard to the right.
- In the Thumbnails view, scroll to the panel in which you want to add captions.
- In the Script caption field of the Storyboard view, select the part of your script that you want to add to a panel caption.
- In the Script caption, drag the selected text and drop it in the appropriate caption field of your panel.
- Repeat this until you have copied all the necessary text for each of your panels into their caption fields.
- Once you are done, you can restore the workspace you were using by selecting it from the Workspace toolbar or from the top menu, in Windows > Workspace > Workspace.