ProducerHarmonyHarmony EssentialsHarmony AdvancedHarmony PremiumHarmony PaintStoryboard ProProduct ActivationSystem RequirementsPDF Documentation
You can reset a 3D scene back to 2D. When you do this, the following changes are made to your scene:
- Imported 3D models are removed.
- 3D camera movements are converted to 2D camera movements. Camera movements on the z-axis will be converted to 2D camera zoom-ins and zoom-outs, but 3D rotations will be ignored.
- 3D transformations on layers are converted to 2D transformations. Layers that have been moved on the z-axis will be scaled up or down to preserve their apparent proportions, but 3D rotations will be ignored.
How to reset a scene to 2D
- Do one of the following:
- In the Storyboard toolbar, click the Reset Scene to 2D button.
- Select Storyboard > Reset Scene to 2D.