You can import Storyboard Pro brush tips you previously exported.
- In the Tools toolbar, select the Brush or Eraser tool.
- In the Tool Properties view, click the arrow button to open the Brush/Eraser Properties dialog.
- If you are drawing on a vector layer, set the Brush Type to Textured Vector if you are using the brush tool or the Eraser Type to Textured Eraser or Textured, Preserve Vector if you are using the eraser tool.
- Click on the Paper Texture menu icon and select Import.
- In the browser window that appears, navigate to and select the
.xmlfile in which you exported your brush tips.
- Click Open.
In the Import Tips and Textures dialog box appears.
- If the selected .xml file also contains paper textures, they will be selected for import along with the brush tips by default. If you wish to only import the paper textures, uncheck the Select Paper Textures option.
- Click Import.
The imported brush tips appear in the Brush Tips Library.