ProducerHarmonyHarmony EssentialsHarmony AdvancedHarmony PremiumHarmony PaintStoryboard ProProduct ActivationSystem RequirementsPDF Documentation
You can display your preset list as thumbnails or a list.
How to change the way presets are previewed in the Tool Properties view
- In the Tool Properties view, open the Brush Presets menu.
- Select one of the following options:
- Small Thumbnail: Displays presets in a grid of small thumbnails with a preview of their tip.
- Large Thumbnail: Displays presets in a grid of big thumbnails, with their name and a preview of their tip.
- Stroke View: Displays presets in a list, with their name and a preview of a stroke done with each preset.