Changing the Transition Type
By default, the transition is a dissolve, but you can easily change it to an edge or clock wipe by selecting the transition, and either double-clicking it or changing it in the Panel view.
- In the Timeline or Thumbnails view, select the transition.
- Do one of the following:
- In the Panel view, select Edge Wipe, Clock Wipe or Dissolve from the Type menu.
- In the Timeline view, double-click the selected transition in the Timeline view to change the transition type between Dissolve, Edge Wipe, and Clock Wipe.
- In the Timeline or Thumbnails view, select the Clock Wipe transition.
- In the Panel view, set the starting angle by doing one of the following:
- Click the Direction knob.
- Type in a value in the text field.
- In the Direction menu, select the wipe direction: Clockwise or Counterclockwise.