You can divide a storyboard into several parts. Each export portion of the storyboard will be saved as a different file. You can choose to save an intact copy of the entire storyboard or divide the project into separate files.
- Select File > Project Management > Extract.
The Extract Storyboard window opens.
- From the Scenes section, select a scene or press Shift+click to include more than one scene.
- Click Extract Selected Scenes.
A browser window opens.
- Choose a name and location for this new project file and click Save.
The project name and location appears under the Path heading in the Projects section.
- To delete an extracted project, select it from the Projects section, and click Remove Selected Projects.
- Select the Remove extracted scenes from current project option. This option determines if you will have an intact copy of the entire storyboard.