When you create a new scene, it is usually added after a selected scene, but you can make the new scene appear before it. You can also create a new scene from a series of selected panels within a scene and then separate them as a new one.
- Do one of the following:
- In the Storyboard toolbar, click the Add Scene button.
- Select Storyboard > Create Scene.
A new panel is created in the Timeline immediately after the current shot. The new panel is contained in a separate grey box.
- Select Storyboard > New > New Scene Before.
A new scene containing a blank panel is added before the current scene.
- In the Thumbnails or Timeline view, select one or more consecutive panels.
- Select Storyboard > New > New Scene from Selected Panels.
The selected panels are joined together within the scene.