- From the Tools toolbar, click the Layer Transform button, select an element in the scene, and place it in its initial state. You can also make a multiple selection to move multiple 3D layers at once.
- Make any of the following changes to the object:
||Yaw, pitch, roll rotation (use the pivot point to change the arc size)
||Dimensions along the X, Y, and Z-axis
You can also make changes to the individual nodes that make up the object.
- In the Layer Transform tool properties, click the Add Keyframe buttonto set a keyframe.
- Select the same element and place it in its next state. Keep setting keyframes until your animation is complete.
- Click the Play button to see the animation of the element.
The speed of the animation depends on the length of the panel, which is displayed in the Timeline view—see About the Panel Duration.