When you display thumbnails in the Library view, Storyboard Pro generates a series of small images (thumbnails) for you. However, it is possible to generate template thumbnails manually.
By default the automatic option is enabled, which means the thumbnails in the Library view will be automatically generated. You can disable this option to prevent the thumbnails from being automatically generated.
You can delete the thumbnails files from the Library view.
- In the Library view’s right side, select a template.
- Right-click and select Generate Thumbnails.
- Do one of the following:
- Select Edit > Preferences (Windows) or Storyboard Pro > Preferences (Mac OS X).
- Press Ctrl+U (Windows) or ⌘+ , (Mac OS X).
- Select the General tab.
- In the General section, select the Automatically Generate Thumbnails in Library option.
- In the Library view, right-click in the left section and select Delete Thumbnails.