Closing Libraries and Deleting Folders
You may not always require all of the library folders in the Library List. You can close the ones you do not need. Closing it does not delete the folder, it only unlinks it from the Library view. If you want to reopen it later, you only need to locate it on your hard drive or network and open it in the Library view.
You can delete a folder from the library if its contents are no longer needed.
- On the right side of the Library view, select a library folder to close.
- In the Library View menu, select Folders > Close Library.
- In the Library view’s left side, select the folder to delete.
- Right-click the selected library and select Delete Folder or press Delete.
A warning dialog box opens.
- Click Yes to delete the folder. ALL THE TEMPLATES CONTAINED IN THE FOLDER WILL BE DELETED FROM YOUR HARD DRIVE. ONCE DELETED, THE DATA CAN NOT BE RETRIEVED
- Click No to cancel.