Changing Layer Opacity
If necessary, you can modify the opacity of layers.
- Select the layer whose opacity you want to modify.
- In the Stage or Layers view, do one of the following in the Opacity field:
- Type in a new opacity between 0 and 100.
- Click in the Opacity field and use the up/down arrows on your keyboard to set the opacity.
The changes you make are reflected in the Stage view.
- Right-click a layer and select Change Layer Opacity.
- Select Layer > Change Layer Opacity.
In the Change Layer Opacity window that opens, enter a new opacity.