Views contain specific groupings of features and can be positioned anywhere on your screen. You can tab, dock, and undock a view.
- Do one of the following:
- Select Windows and then select a view from the list.
- In Panel view, click the View Menu button and select a view from the list.
- Drag the window’s tab onto the Panel view and drop it in the tab area.
The view is added to the Panel view.
- In the Panel view, select a view by clicking its tab.
- Drag the selected view to a new location, moving away from the Panel view.
The view turns into a window.