Exporting a QuickTime Movie
Once you have created your storyboard and animatic, you can export it as a movie file to share and play back easily for an efficient timing reference. You can export your movie file in different formats (QuickTime, SWF movie (Flash), jpeg, targa) and as image sequences.
- Select File > Export > Movie.
The Export to Movie dialog box opens.
- In the Destination Path, select a folder in which to save your movie. You can type in the exact path or use the Browse button to browse to a specific folder on your system.
- From the Export Movie Format panel:
- From the Movie Format menu, select QuickTime Movie (*.mov).
- From the Resolution menu, select the resolution: A quarter size, half size, or full size of the current storyboard resolution.
- Click Movie Options to modify some of the QuickTime movie settings.