Exporting to PDF
Using the PDF Export view, you can set up your PDF export and run an analysis on the result before printing it to a PDF file. This can be useful in preventing overset text resulting from the selected profile and PDF layout options.
- Select File > Export > PDF.
The Export to PDF window opens.
- In the Destination Path field, specify the location and name of the file.
- In the PDF Export Parameters section, select a layout for the PDF file.
We recommend the 3 Panels Horizontal layout.
- In the Export Range section, select whether to generate a file including the entire storyboard, specific shots, or the currently selected panel(s).
We recommend the All option to export the entire storyboard.
- To view the file when it is ready, select the Open document after export option.