Exporting the Current Image
You can export the current visible frame to a .tga, .jpeg or PSD image. Note that a PSD file will keep each layer separated and named as in the panel.
- In the Thumbnails view, select the panel containing the image to export as a bitmap image file.
- Select File > Export > Export Current Image.
The Export Current Image window opens.
- Select the destination folder for the image.
- Type a name for the image.
- Select the desired type from the Save as type menu.
- Click Save to begin the export.
The image inside the frame is exported as a bitmap image file.