Exporting CSV Files
You can export the data in a storyboard project in comma separated value (*.csv) file format.
You can view this data in any application that supports comma separated value files, such as Microsoft Excel. If you do not have Microsoft Excel installed, you can save the .csv file to your computer, and then open the file in another application.
- Select File > Export > CSV.
The Export to CSV dialog box opens.
- In the Destination Path field, specify the location and name of the folder for the storyboard project data.
- In the CSV Export Options section, do the following:
- Encoding: Select the type of encoder to use for export.
- Field Separator: Select the fields separator to use. Options include: Comma, Semicolon, Tab or Vertical bar (Pipe).
- Select the types of data to export.
- In the Export Range panel, decide if you want to export the entire storyboard, specific shots, or the last panel you selected. You can enter a space between shot names or click Select to open the Scene Picker dialog box. You can select scenes by sequence (if your project contains sequences).
- To view the CSV file directly in Microsoft Excel or other application that recognizes the CSV format, select the Open document/folder after export option.