Flipping a Selection
Once you have selected strokes from a drawing, you can flip them horizontally or vertically. If no strokes are selected, the layer will be flipped. If you select more than one layer, they will all be flipped individually.
- In the Tools toolbar, select the Select tool.
- In the Stage view, select the strokes to flip.
- Do one of the following:
- In the tool properties, click the Flip Horizontal or Flip Vertical button.
- Press Alt + H to flip horizontally. Press Alt + V to flip vertically.
- Select Tools > Transform > Flip Horizontal or Flip Vertical.