Drawing with the Pencil Tool
You can draw with the Pencil tool to create central vector lines.
- In the Thumbnails or Timeline view, select the panel on which you want to draw.
- In the Camera, Stage, or Thumbnails view, select a vector layer to draw on.
- In the Tools toolbar, select the Pencil tool or press Alt+9.
- You can change the current colour by adjusting the sliders in the Colour view, or click a swatch to use that colour. To add colour swatches.
- In the Stage view, start drawing.
- Hold Alt to draw a straight line.
- Hold Ctrl (Windows) or z (Mac OS XMac OS X) to force a line to join the end and start and end of the stroke your shape while drawing.