Drawing with the Brush Tool
Once you start Storyboard Pro, you can start to draw in the currently selected panel and layer. But first, you must decide on the style of drawing you are trying to achieve, and therefore, the type of layer you will be using: vector or bitmap. Whichever you decide upon, the associated tools become available for that type of layer
These are the general steps to start drawing in Storyboard Pro.
- In the Timeline or Thumbnails view, click a panel.
- Select a vector or bitmap layer on which to draw
—see About Layers.
- In the Tools toolbar, select the Brush tool or press Alt+B
—see About the Brush Tool.
- In the Stage view, start drawing.
- You can change the current colour by adjusting the sliders in the Colour view, or click a colour swatch to use that colour.
To add colour swatches, see Adding Colour Swatches.