Adding Text to Captions
There are several ways to add text to a Caption field, and editing it is very easy. The quickest and easiest way to add text to the caption fields is to drag and drop it.
- In the Panel view, click in a caption field and type the information, dialogue, or notes.
- (Optional) Switch to the Vertical workspace by
clicking the Vertical Workspace button orselecting Windows > Workspace > Workspace > Vertical.
- In the Thumbnails view, select the panel to which you want to add text to a caption.
- In the Storyboard view, click the Storyboard tab to switch to this view.
If the Storyboard view is not displayed in your workspace, select Windows > Storyboard.
- In the Script caption field, select the text you want to move. Note that the text will be copied when dragged.
NOTE: You can drag and drop text from any caption field to another; it does not necessarily have to be from the Script caption.
- In the Script caption, drag the selected text and drop it in the destination caption of your panel.
- Repeat this until you have copied all the necessary text into your project’s caption fields.
- If you were using the Vertical workspace, select Windows > Restore Default Workspace.