Adding 3D Objects
Once you have a 3D object in your library, you can insert into a panel just like any other element: you drag it from the Library view to a panel and position it in the scene.
Once you placed your 3D object in a panel, you can do any of the following:
- Move, rotate, or transform your object.
- Animate the 3D Object
—see Animating 3D Objects.
- Display the various layers of the 3D object.
- In the Library view, open the 3D Models folder and then open the format folder that contains your 3D object.
- Drag the 3D object into your panel, the Stage view, or Camera view window.
The object appears at its default size in the middle of the panel.
- To place or modify the 3D object, use the Layer Transform tool.