Existing projects can be opened from the Welcome screen when you start Storyboard Pro. If you already have Storyboard Pro open, you can open projects from the File menu.
- Start Storyboard Pro.
- In the Recent Projects section, do one of the following:
- Select a project from the list.
- Click Open Project and select a project (*.sboard file) from the browser that appears.
- Do one of the following:
- Select File > Open.
- In the File toolbar, click the Browse button.
- Press Ctrl+O (Windows) or ⌘+O (Mac OS X).
The Open Project window opens.
- Locate and select an *.sboard file.
- Click Open.