Animating 3D Objects
Once you have imported 3D objects, you can animate them in Storyboard Pro.
- From the Tools toolbar, click the Layer Transform button, select an element in the scene, and place it in its initial state. You can also make a multiple selection to move multiple 3D layers at once.
- Make any of the following changes to the object:
- Position in 3D space
- Yaw, pitch, roll rotation (use the pivot point to change the arc size)
- Dimensions along the X, Y, and Z-axis
You can also make changes to the individual sub-objects that make up the object.
- In the Layer Transform tool properties, click the Add Keyframe buttonto set a keyframe.
- Select the same element and place it in its next state. Keep setting keyframes until your animation is complete.
- Click the Play button to see the animation of the element.