ProducerHarmonyHarmony EssentialsHarmony AdvancedHarmony PremiumHarmony PaintStoryboard ProProduct ActivationSystem RequirementsPDF Documentation
When layers are named appropriately, you can work faster and keep track of all the layers.
How to rename a layer
- Select the panel with the layer you want to rename.
- Do one of the following:
- Select Layer > Rename Layers.
- Right-click the layer’s tab and select Rename Layer.
- Double-click the layer tab.
- In the Change Layer Name dialog box, type in a new name for the layer.